Our build process
STEP 1: HOUSE DESIGN AND QUOTE
- Visit our display home and discuss your vision with our Sales and design consultant
- To start the process, we require the following land details if possible.
Plan of development, disclosure plan, survey plan, as-cons and developers building guidelines / covenants.
If applicable a bush fire, soil test and acoustic reports.
- Your Sales Consultant will compile a file with your land details, list of inclusions and your marked up house design. Which will be forwarded onto our professional team of Drafters and Estimators. Once completed our sales consultant will arrange a meeting to present you with an itemised quote and preliminary plans to start the building process with MSN Homes.
STEP 2: PRELIMINARY AGREEMENT AND DEPOSIT
- If you agree with your house design and level of inclusions listed on your itemised quote. You sign the quote, pay your $2000 deposit which signifies your approval for MSN Homes to proceed with the build of your new home. (Note: The $2000 is non-refundable if you choose not to proceed your building journey with MSN Homes)
- Our contracts administrator will conduct prelim checks consisting of a soil test, contour survey, obtain developers design approval and property information report to comply with development and council requirements.
- Any structural changes to your plans are completed at this point. Your quote will be amended accordingly and signed off.
STEP 3: CONTRACT AND ELEVATION DRAWINGS PRESENTATION
- A full set of architectural plans including elevations and façade will be provided.
- Our Contract Coordinator will be allocated to your job to guide you through the construction of your new home.
- A HIA contract will then be presented for signing. Upon signing the contract, a copy will be sent to your financial institution/solicitor for execution. On finance approval a further 5% deposit will be required for approval to commence. (Note: The initial $2000 is deducted from the 5% deposit invoice)
STEP 4: BUILDING APPROVAL AND DESIGN STUDIO SELECTIONS STEP
- So, we can start the approval process. Your HIA contract, full set of house design plans, reports and covenant approval will be forwarded to our Building Certifier to obtain building approval (BA).
- A copy of your building approval will be provided to your financier
- This is when it gets exciting. You are allocated a full day with our creative interior designer to turn your house plans into your dream home by choosing your individual colours and style selections to achieve the look you are after.
- This may take up most of your day. Allow a minimum of 4 hours. Light snacks and Beverages will be provided.
- An electrical appointment will be arranged to finalise the electrical layout of your new home.
STEP 5: CONSTRUCTION
- Once your land is registered and we have council building approval we can begin construction of your new home.
- A building site supervisor will be allocated to your job. You will receive progress photos of the build at the following stages: Slab, Frame, Lock up, fixing, fittings and fixtures.
- For health and safety regulations. Any site inspections by the client must be arranged through your supervisor before entering the construction site.
STEP 6: HANDOVER
- Practical completion inspection will be conducted by our Building Certifier and a form 21 will be provided.
- A final walk through your new home with your building supervisor will be conducted.
- You are presented with the keys and a handover pack to your new home.
- Our 12 month aftercare procedures will be explained at handover.
MSN Homes started with the owner’s love and passion for building secure, stable and affordable housing for generations to come. Headquartered in Queensland, the vision of the company is to delight customers by providing quality and luxurious life spaces through continuous innovations. The company is dedicated to providing world-class property development skills while maximising financial returns. MSN Homes straddles across all consumer segments from affordable aspirational homes to luxury living.
MSN Homes has taken up the cause of the environment by saving energy for the country with its modern innovative design ideas. Our top-notch certified architects and design consultants help in converting projects into landmarks instantly. We work closely with our team who understand the importance of providing only the best. The goal is to curtail down costs involved in making customisations and upgrading features. This is why all of our projects come with our signature inclusions that one would expect at the top of the price point of any other builder.